Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 1 of 9 (items 1-25 of 209) Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Final Fantasy XV: Windows EditionWindows"Final Schizophrenia"Aug 18, 2018
Wizardry: Crusaders of the Dark SavantDOS"Role-playing crusade for savants"Aug 10, 2018
Might and Magic II: Gates to Another WorldDOS"We'll always have A2 1,9"Jun 28, 2018
Might and Magic III: Isles of TerraDOS"Evolution and highlight of the series"Jun 12, 2018
Final Fantasy VSNES"Why should I be a thieving Geomancer with shurikens and blue magic? Because I can!"Jun 07, 2018
Might and Magic: World of XeenDOS"Colossus of classic role-playing"Jun 05, 2018
Might and Magic VIII: Day of the DestroyerWindows"A minotaur, a dragon, and a lich walk into a bar..."May 30, 2018
Might and Magic VII: For Blood and HonorWindows"Honoring the old, adapting to the new"May 07, 2018
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of HeavenWindows"Only 7230896741 enemies between you and everlasting fame"May 01, 2018
Dungeon LordsWindows"Dungeons & Classes"Nov 04, 2017
Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of DarkmoonDOS"Look me in the eye while I turn you into stone"Oct 11, 2017
Planet's Edge: The Point of no ReturnDOS"A richly imaginative space RPG!"Sep 15, 2017
The Witcher 3: Wild HuntWindows"Poland wins the World Cup for RPG design"Aug 09, 2016
Dark Souls IIIWindows"Be sure to bring more souls!"Aug 08, 2016
Xuanyuan Jian Waizhuan: Cang zhi TaoWindows"Powerful Chinese storytelling; weak Japanese gameplay"Nov 11, 2015
Metal Gear SolidPlayStation"Megalomaniac arcade game with verbal diarrhea"May 06, 2015
CountdownDOS"Technologically impressive, yet lacking as an adventure game"Oct 07, 2014
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. IDOS"One game to find them, and to lack of levels bind them"Oct 03, 2014
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
Dragon WarriorNES"Not all oldies are goodies"Sep 21, 2014
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
Dark Souls IIWindows"Dark RPG brutality blesses us once more"May 08, 2014
Return to KrondorWindows"Too much has changed during my absence"Apr 08, 2014
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014