Sycada

Viewing Page 1 of 3 (items 1-25 of 51) Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Resident EvilGameCube"The remake of one of horror gamings most influential titles steals the crown all over again."Sep 01, 2004
Enter the MatrixGameCube"Flawed but involved and entertaining action fest."Jun 04, 2003
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!Game Boy Advance"The wierdest game since the hippy days of Get off my Garden on the c-64."Jun 04, 2003
Unreal II: The AwakeningWindows"An impressive tech demo thinly disguised as a game."Jun 04, 2003
The Sims: UnleashedWindows"Any more add-on paks and the sims will take up an entire hard drive!"Feb 02, 2003
Super Monkey BallGameCube"Sega bring us yet another brilliantly playable and original arcade game."Oct 17, 2002
The ThingWindows"Great concept with only marginal realization."Oct 08, 2002
MafiaWindows"A stunning but flawed action title."Oct 08, 2002
V-Rally 3Game Boy Advance"A visually stunning GBA racer with decent, but flawed gameplay."Sep 26, 2002
Dungeon SiegeWindows"Hack and slash RPG brilliance but at a cost."Sep 26, 2002
Spider-ManWindows"A decent but awkward film conversion with some irritations."Jul 28, 2002
Evil Dead: Hail to the KingWindows"A perfect example of a brilliant idea going horribly wrong."Jul 28, 2002
Soldier of Fortune II: Double HelixWindows"One of the best and bloodiest warfare related fps to date."Jul 28, 2002
Vampire NightPlayStation 2"Good, but not House of the Dead good."Jul 28, 2002
Grand Theft Auto IIIWindows"The best version of one of the most addictive games in history."Jul 28, 2002
DOOMGame Boy Advance"Solid version of Doom but lacking in some areas."Jul 28, 2002
Blair Witch: Volume III - The Elly Kedward TaleWindows"A decent action title that comes off suprisingly well but lacks appropriate ambiance."May 04, 2002
Blair Witch: Volume II - The Legend of Coffin RockWindows"Visually polished but has little substance."May 04, 2002
Blair Witch: Volume I - Rustin ParrWindows"A very creepy Survival Horror style romp through the Blair Witch Mythology."May 04, 2002
The Curse of Monkey IslandWindows"The king of adventure games."Jan 21, 2002
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's RevengeDOS"More of the same? Fantastic!"Jan 21, 2002
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"Lucasarts first true masterpiece."Jan 21, 2002
Time Crisis IIPlayStation 2"Attention Light Gun fans! The god of the genre has arrived."Jan 21, 2002
Silent Hill 2: Restless DreamsPlayStation 2"One of the scariest games I've ever seen."Jan 21, 2002
Shenmue IIDreamcast"The most beautiful game I've ever played."Dec 11, 2001