Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 5 of 9 (items 101-125 of 209) Previous | Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
The Legend of Kyrandia: Book 3 - Malcolm's RevengeDOS"Let me tell you my own confusing side of the story..."Sep 26, 2014
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story could be more playable..."Jun 28, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"Lecherous loser launches ludicrous liaisons!"Aug 19, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places)DOS"So many ways to die from lack of love..."Aug 26, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Larry goes out with a bang!"Jan 17, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry: ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
The Longest JourneyWindows"Fan tribute to a dying genre"Sep 24, 2003
LoomDOS"Limited musicality"Aug 22, 2003
Lunar: Silver Star Story - CompletePlayStation"Old school needs some new classes"Jan 21, 2004
MafiaWindows"So good I would join the Mafia to get it! Capisci?!"Jul 11, 2009
Mafia IIWindows"Retro style meets modern lack of substance"Sep 21, 2010
Magna Carta: Tears of BloodPlayStation 2"Tears of the Players"Mar 31, 2006
Magna Carta: The Phantom of AvalancheWindows"Magnum Tedium"Jul 07, 2012
Martian MemorandumDOS"Digitized mutants get too much stage time"Jun 05, 2001
Mass EffectWindows"Hardly massive, and not too effective"Jun 15, 2008
Max PayneWindows"Style over substance"Apr 28, 2004
Metal Gear SolidPlayStation"Megalomaniac arcade game with verbal diarrhea"May 06, 2015
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
Might and Magic II: Gates to Another WorldDOS"We'll always have A2 1,9"Jun 28, 2018
Might and Magic III: Isles of TerraDOS"Evolution and highlight of the series"Jun 12, 2018
Might and Magic IXWindows"Better than you'd think"Jan 21, 2014