Zovni

Viewing Page 6 of 11 (items 126-150 of 258) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Super Mario Bros.NES"Hmmmm.... Mushrooms!!"Jan 13, 2005
Sam & Max: Hit the RoadDOS"Holy jumpin mother o' God!!! What a game this is!!!"Feb 19, 2003
NBA Jam Tournament EditionDOS"Hyperkinetic Basketball frenzy"Nov 26, 2003
Ningyō Tsukai 2Windows"If only Megatech had ported this one instead of the original..."Apr 10, 2005
MDKWindows"Imaginative action-packed masterpiece"May 10, 2001
American McGee's AliceWindows"Impressive as a visual experience but ultimately shallow as a game."May 21, 2002
Grand Theft Auto IIIWindows"It may be the bad boy of the videogaming world, but it's also a well-deserved classic."Mar 16, 2005
The King of Fighters '97PlayStation"It's amazing how a single feature can make so much of a difference"Nov 05, 2001
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of SteelWindows"It's buggy and it falls a little short, but it works for me."Dec 06, 2001
Prince of Persia: The Sands of TimeWindows"It's like music!"May 28, 2005
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom MenaceWindows"It's like the movie.... you know, flashy and dumb."Nov 07, 2001
Battle Arena ToshindenDOS"It takes more than a whip-wielding dominatrix to make a successful fighting game"Oct 03, 2004
ZoolDOS"It Zucks"Jun 11, 2004
Duke Nukem 3DDOS"I want to be like Duke when I grow up."Oct 31, 2002
Legacy of Kain: Soul ReaverWindows""I will devour your Soul, you helpless little gamer!!!""Jun 11, 2002
X-Men: Mutant Academy 2PlayStation"Join the Mutant Academy"May 15, 2004
Incoming: The Final ConflictWindows"K-BOOM!!"Apr 09, 2003
Commander Keen 3: Keen Must Die!DOS"Keen wraps up his first major adventure. Bonus: A boss fight!!"Mar 26, 2003
Interstate '76: Nitro PackWindows"Keep on grooving."Nov 20, 2003
Kirby's Dream Land 2Game Boy"Kirby blows!! "Mar 23, 2004
XenocracyWindows"Kofi Annan tries his luck at Wing Commander. Disaster ensues."Mar 07, 2005
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"Larry 5 is to adventure games (Larry legacy included) what Larry is to women"Nov 04, 2002
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"Larry is back! And this time he didn't forget to bring the fun and adventure with him!!"Nov 04, 2002
Terminator 2: Judgment DayDOS"Laughably cheap movie rip-off"Oct 07, 2003