Terrence Bosky

Viewing Page 3 of 7 (items 51-75 of 163) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
FiendWindows"Fiendishly Fun Freeware FrightFest"Jun 14, 2005
Star Trek: New WorldsWindows"Force Commander for Star Trek"Sep 25, 2002
Fighting Steel: World War II Surface Combat 1939-1942Windows"Full speed ahead!"Jan 29, 2002
Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of ItDOS"Funny, punny text adventure"Feb 07, 2001
God of WarPlayStation 2"God of War shows not only what can be done with the PS2 now, but what developers should have been doing all along"Jun 15, 2005
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II - Rogue LeaderGameCube"Good, from a certain point of view."Dec 03, 2004
Freedom ForceWindows"Great Caesar's Ghost!"Feb 17, 2005
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the ImperfectsGameCube"Great execution of a poor concept."Oct 17, 2005
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena SwordWindows"Great follow up with better maps and smarter missions."Apr 25, 2005
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's RequiemGameCube"Great, now I'm scared of my TV"Dec 03, 2004
Freedom Force vs The 3rd ReichWindows"Great sequel lacks original's punch."Apr 08, 2005
Superhero League of HobokenDOS"Great superhero game that's smart enough to be silly."Mar 11, 2005
The PunisherPlayStation 2"Great Torture Simulator, Average Game"Jun 23, 2005
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of SteelWindows"Great until the final missions."Mar 22, 2002
Batman: Dark TomorrowGameCube"Guano"Dec 04, 2004
The Dark EyeWindows""Had bad dreams last night, did you?""Jul 30, 2002
Rocky: LegendsPlayStation 2"Has everything except the Eye of the Tiger"Nov 06, 2004
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces IIWindows"Has it really been 5 years?"Apr 05, 2002
XIIIWindows"High on Graphic, Low on Novel"Feb 04, 2005
Thief: GoldWindows"Hmmmm, must have been the rats"Jul 21, 2001
Star Wars: Yoda StoriesWindows"Horribly misunderstood!"Apr 05, 2002
Godzilla!Commodore 64"How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"Aug 17, 2004
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance IIPlayStation 2"How to fly an Elemental Plane"Mar 21, 2004
GangbustersCommodore 64""I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand." — Al Capone"Jun 19, 2004
Nightlong: Union City ConspiracyWindows"I can't believe it's not Blade Runner"Jan 31, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7