Terrence Bosky

Viewing Page 4 of 7 (items 76-100 of 163) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert SiegeWindows""I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.""May 28, 2004
CultWindows"I fail to understand the cult of Cult."Jul 10, 2005
Shadow Force: Razor UnitWindows"If DOOM had a Rainbow Six mod..."Sep 17, 2002
Pirates: The Legend of Black KatPlayStation 2"If PS2s got scurvy, I could recommend this lemon."Jul 14, 2005
The SimsWindows"If you thought crack was addictive..."Jan 31, 2001
Blade RunnerWindows"I loved it 6 years ago. I love it now."Feb 24, 2003
Thief II: The Metal AgeWindows"Immersive, incredible gaming"Feb 07, 2001
Mech CommanderWindows"Impressive war game."Feb 07, 2001
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Gold Pack EditionWindows"Incredible stealth shooter"Jan 31, 2001
Myth III: The Wolf AgeWindows"Innovative yet uninspired"May 11, 2002
Blair Witch: Volume II - The Legend of Coffin RockWindows""It's dreadful, but it's short."- Bernard Black"Jan 11, 2002
Star Wars: Galactic BattlegroundsWindows"I've got a good feeling about this."Dec 22, 2003
The X-Files: Resist or ServePlayStation 2"I want to believe"Aug 11, 2004
JumpmanPC Booter"Jumpman we knew ye not"Feb 07, 2001
Fatal FramePlayStation 2"Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there."Jul 08, 2005
KaratekaDOS"Kickin' run to the right karate game"Feb 07, 2001
Red Dead RevolverPlayStation 2""Killin a man's a hell of a thing""Oct 08, 2004
LEGO Star Wars: The Video GamePlayStation 2"Lego Time in a galaxy far, far away…"May 06, 2005
Star Trek: Away TeamWindows"Like an odd-numbered movie."Jan 27, 2003
The Lurking HorrorDOS"Lovecraft-lite"Aug 14, 2001
The ThingWindows"Man is Still the Warmest Place to Hide"Jan 05, 2005
BloodRayneGameCube"Maximum Cleavage "Apr 22, 2005
Blood Will Tell: Tezuka Osamu's DororoPlayStation 2"Medieval Japanese Cyborg takes on Netherworld"Apr 06, 2005
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the MoviePlayStation 2"Michel Ancel's King Kong"Jun 24, 2006
Contract J.A.C.K.Windows"Monolith makes a Molehill"Jun 14, 2004