antstream

Viewing all 18 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Evoland IIWindows"A blast from the past"Feb 12, 2021
Dry DrowningWindows"A good murder mystery with some problems."Jan 22, 2021
Final Fantasy IVWindows"Ambitious, but bites off more than it can chew"Apr 09, 2021
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New YorkWindows"An OK visual novel with a weak ending"Mar 12, 2021
Steins;Gate: Darling of Loving VowsWindows"A well executed fanservice - not more, not less"Mar 03, 2021
Mass Effect 3Windows"Competent gameplay execution, but still a disappointing conclusion"Dec 19, 2020
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV - The End of SagaPlayStation 4"JRPG at its best"Dec 07, 2020
There Is No Game: Wrong DimensionWindows"Meta The Game"Feb 14, 2021
Lufia II: Rise of the SinistralsSNES"My old love still holds up"Jan 31, 2021
Final Fantasy IIIWindows"Old-fashioned JRPG surpassed by its successors"Mar 31, 2021
The CorridorWindows"Push the Button"Feb 19, 2021
Train Station RenovationWindows"Relaxing, but boring"Feb 21, 2021
ThiefWindows"Taffer stole my game and made a bad Dishonored knockoff instead"Oct 10, 2020
Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective 1 - The Case of the Mummy's CurseWindows"The original was an important technical achievement, but the remaster only inherits its flaws"Mar 06, 2021
Deus ExWindows"The reason why the invention of computer games was a good thing"Mar 21, 2021
Dragon Age: InquisitionWindows"Two steps forward, two steps back"Jan 09, 2021
Dragon Age IIWindows"Wasted potential"Nov 07, 2020
Professor Layton and the Diabolical BoxNintendo DS"Your grandma's puzzle mag in video game form"Mar 09, 2021