antstream

Fake Spam

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 35) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Street Fighter: The MovieSEGA Saturn"A game based on a movie based on a game, in the style of another game series. Say what?"Dec 22, 2006
Street Fighter Alpha 2SNES"Arcade goodness, as well as the SNES can do it."Dec 20, 2006
Street Fighter II: Champion EditionTurboGrafx-16"Arcade perfection . . . somehow pulled off."Dec 18, 2006
Fatal Fury 2SNES"A rushed effort."Dec 21, 2006
Ninja GaidenDOS"A slap in the face! Ouch!"Dec 20, 2006
Street Fighter Alpha 2Windows"A Windows 95 gem forgotten by history."Dec 22, 2006
New Super Mario Bros.Nintendo DS"Buy this game or else! I mean it!"Jan 07, 2007
Street Fighter Alpha 3Game Boy Advance"Capcom must hate Nintendo's gamers"Dec 22, 2006
Street Fighter II: Champion EditionSEGA Master System"Customers demanded it, Tec Toy delivers it!"Dec 18, 2006
Street Fighter II: The World WarriorDOS"Dragon Punch me into the gutter!"Dec 20, 2006
FIFA: Road to World Cup 98SEGA Saturn"EA Sports' swan song to the American Saturn and Sega"Mar 05, 2007
Castlevania: Rondo of BloodTurboGrafx CD"Get a Dolby or THX Home Theater to Play this Game!"Jan 23, 2007
Mega Man 9Wii"HARD!"Oct 08, 2008
ShinobiNES"How dare they!"Jan 31, 2008
Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesWii"Is it Castlevania or Ninja Turtles?"Feb 01, 2008
Final Fantasy VIIWindows"It can keep its beliefs to itself!"Jan 05, 2007
Crazy Taxi: Catch a RideGame Boy Advance"It really is the Dreamcast version!"Apr 03, 2007
Crazy TaxiWindows"Laggy Taxi"Apr 03, 2007
Super Street Fighter II Turbo3DO"Like a prophecy of what 32-bit was going to be about!"Dec 20, 2006
Crazy Taxi 2Dreamcast"Lousy Taxi!"Apr 03, 2007
R4: Ridge Racer Type 4PlayStation"Makes Gran Turismo look like Grandpa Trashismo!"Apr 02, 2007
Terminator 2: Judgment DayNES"No wonder Arnold said he didn't want to do anymore movies!"Jan 09, 2007
ShinobiTurboGrafx-16"P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N-!"Jan 31, 2008
FIFA 2001: Major League SoccerPlayStation 2"Pixel City, if you don't find an excellent soccer game!"Mar 12, 2007
Super Street Fighter IIDOS"Presented in "long-screen" for your viewing distortment!"Dec 18, 2006
Goto Page: 1 | 2