OverviewFounded in 2000 as the result of a merger between three smaller studios, Guerrilla Games employs more than 150 developers from 20 different nationalities and is located in a 17th century canal mansion in Amsterdam.
Originally known as Lost Boys games, the company was re-launched as Guerrilla in July 2003 when it became part of the Media Republic group.
After the successful release of Killzone for PlayStation 2, Guerrilla was acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2005. It went on to create the award-winning Killzone: Liberation for PlayStation Portable in 2006, and has recently released Killzone 2 for PlayStation 3 to worldwide popular and critical acclaim.
The company is part of the SCE Worldwide Studios group. In 2011 it is still being managed by two original co-founders: Hermen Hulst and Arjan Brussee.
Also Known As
- Lost Boys Games (from 2000 to Jul, 2003)
|Killzone: Shadow Fall - The Fighter Pack||(2014)|
|Killzone: Shadow Fall||(2013)|
|Killzone 3 (Helghast Edition)||(2011)|
|Shellshock: Nam '67||(2004)|
|Black Belt Challenge||(2002)|
|Miami Speedboat Racer||(2002)|
|Speedboat Raser Europa||(2001)|
|Big Brother: The Game||(2000)|
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
Related Web Sites
- Guerrilla B.V. (official website)
- Meeting Guerrilla Games (An overview of the company's activities and an interview about their current work (in Dutch).)
- Meeting Guerrilla Games (2) (An overview of the company's activities and an interview about their current work, part 2 (in Dutch).)
- Meeting Guerrilla Games (3) (An overview of the company's activities and an interview about their current work, part 3 (in Dutch).)
- SCE Worldwide Studios - Guerrilla Games (page on the SCE Worldwide site with internal studio photos and company history)