Developer BIOClark Crawford has been working in the game industry since 1999, cutting his teeth at Origin. He has since worked for Human Code, Digital Anvil, Acclaim and Midway Studios Austin. Additionally, he has served as a contractor for a large number of developers in conjunction with his home-based The Harten Center for Underprivileged Sounds.
During his time in the industry, Clark has served in virtually every role of game audio including VO/Foley recordist, sound designer, composer, implementer, and project director. His most noteworthy titles include Ultima Ascension, American McGee’s Alice, Freelancer, NBA Jam, Area 51, Blacksite: Area 51, and Spyborgs.
Clark is a graduate of Southwest Texas State University where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Music with an emphasis in Sound Recording Technology.
Edit Bio | View History
- Darksiders II (2012), THQ Inc.
- Kinect Star Wars (2012), LucasArts
- Darksiders (2010), THQ Inc.
- Swords (2010), Majesco Entertainment Company
- BlackSite: Area 51 (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- The Red Star (2007), XS Games Ltd.
- Area-51 (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Showdown: Legends of Wrestling (2004), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Freelancer (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- NBA Jam (2003), Acclaim Entertainment Ltd.
- Vexx (2003), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Ultima Online: Lord Blackthorn's Revenge (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ultima Online: Third Dawn (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ultima IX: Ascension (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.