Jamie got his start as an AI programmer at Relic Entertainment
, where he worked on PC, Xbox and Xbox 360 titles. His credits include Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
and The Outfit
for the Xbox 360. His collaborative paper on the future of AI is published in the book Game Programming Gems 5.
In 2005, Jamie started Klei Entertainment Inc.
, and now creates games for the PC and Xbox 360 Live Arcade. Eets: Hunger. It's emotional.
was released in 2006, followed by the Xbox 360 version Eets: Chowdown
in April 2007.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Mark of the Ninja (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Retro City Rampage (2012), Vblank Entertainment Inc.
- Shank 2 (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- N+ (2008), Metanet Software, Inc.
- Band of Bugs (2007), NinjaBee
- Eets: Chowdown (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Eets: Hunger. It's emotional. (2006), Klei Entertainment Inc.
- The Outfit (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Game of the Year) (2005), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004), THQ Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.