Travis Baldree has been a part of the games industry for many years. Most recently he was responsible for the Diablo
-style game Fate
, which he designed, programmed, and art-directed while at WildTangent
. He has filled many different roles, as a programmer, producer, technical director, art director, and artist over the course of his career. He has been responsible for a lot of casual games and web-game projects you have never heard of, including more racing games than he cares to remember.
He also worked with Phil Shenk
several years ago, when Phil was a Director of Product Development at WildTangent, and now works at Flagship Studios
. Travis still has a Commodore 64 in his office, which probably says too much about him.
In December 2006, when Flagship Studios expanded, he became Project Director of the new division Flagship Seattle
. Following the closure of Flagship, the new development studio Runic Games, Inc.
was set up where he is an Engineer as well as the President/Project Director and one of the co-founders.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- SOL: Exodus (2012), Seamless Entertainment, Inc.
- Waking Mars (2012), Tiger Style LLC
- Torchlight (2009), Runic Games, Inc.
- Hellgate: London (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Fate (2005), WildTangent, Inc.
- Blasterball 2: Holidays (2004), WildTangent, Inc.
- Polar Bowler (2003), WildTangent, Inc.
- Blasterball 2: Revolution (2002), WildTangent, Inc.
- Telengard (2002),