Thomas began his career at Interplay
working on Starfleet Academy
scripting missions as well as designing/scripting multiplayer modes. While finishing Starfleet he also assisted in fixing bugs in Fallout
. After that he was transferred over to the newly created Black Isle
division to work on Fallout 2
as a scripter where he worked on areas like New Reno, Modoc, & The Den. After F2, Thomas went on to work on all the Icewind Dale games
as a programmer before being convinced to try his hand as an associate producer.
After several key players left BIS
to form Obsidian
, Thomas took over production responsibilities on projects Jackson
and Van Buren
, both which never saw the light of day as Interplay pulled the plug on BIS.
After that, Thomas started work at Pandemic Studios
as a designer on Mercenaries 1 for the PS2 & XBox. With the completion of Mercs
, Thomas was promoted to Lead Designer and is currently working on The Saboteur
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Max Payne 3 (2012), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2010), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (2009), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- The Saboteur (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers (2006), THQ Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (2005), LucasArts
- Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader (2003), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Icewind Dale II (2002), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter (2001), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Icewind Dale (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Star Trek: Klingon Academy (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (1997), Interplay Productions, Inc.