Developer BIOHaving founded Argonaut Games PLC in the first computer boom of the early 80's Jez has been a part of the games industry for as long as there has been one. He is the majority shareholder in the company. Jez co-wrote his first book aged 18, "Quantum Theory" and his first game in 1984.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Jez San OBE
- Jez San
- Jeremy San
- DmC: Devil May Cry (2013), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (2010), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Heavenly Sword (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Carve (2004), Global Star Software Inc.
- Malice (2004), Evolved Games
- Alien Resurrection (2000), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Croc (2000), THQ Inc.
- Croc 2 (1999), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Red Dog: Superior Firepower (1999), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Buck Bumble (1998), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (1997), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- FX Fighter Turbo (1996), GTE Entertainment
- Alien Odyssey (1995), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- FX Fighter (1995), Philips Interactive Media International Ltd.
- Scooby-Doo Mystery (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Creature Shock (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Vortex (1994), Electro Brain Corp.
- Star Fox (1993), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- ATAC: The Secret War Against Drugs (1992), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- King Arthur's World (1992), Jaleco Ltd.
- Space Football: One on One (1992), Triffix Entertainment Inc.
- Loopz (1991), Mindscape, Inc.
- Starglider 2 (1989), Microplay Software
- Ballbreaker II (1988), CRL Group PLC
- The Pawn (1986), Rainbird Software
- Starglider (1986), Rainbird Software