Tom Jubert is a freelance, London-based narrative designer whose recent releases include Evil Dead iPhone, Driver: San Francisco
and Binary Domain
. Tom is best known for leading narrative development on the Penumbra
series. He was nominated for a Writers' Guild of Great Britain Award for his work on Black Plague, and featured in Develop Magazine's '30 Under 30' - a piece celebrating young games industry talent.
Tom is currently working on an ambitious new IP with Sega Hardlight.
Also Known As
- Binary Domain (2012), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- FTL: Faster Than Light (2012), Subset Games
- ir/rational Redux (2012),
- Driver: San Francisco (2011), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent (2010), Frictional Games
- Lost Horizon (2010), Deep Silver
- Penumbra: Black Plague (2008), Paradox Interactive AB
- Penumbra: Requiem (2008), Paradox Interactive AB
- Penumbra: Overture - Episode 1 (2007), Strategy First, Inc.
- Black & White 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Black & White 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.