Arjan Brusee was one of the first democoders
to become a successful software developer for a large game
publisher, Epic Megagames
started off as a coder in legendary demo group Ultra
Force, and around 1993 went to work for Epic on the shareware game Jazz Jackrabbit
. His work
since includes Jazz Jackrabit 2
music by Straylight
) and contributions to numerous products, including but
not limited to late-1999 strategy game Age of Wonders
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Killzone 3 (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Killzone 2 (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Killzone: Liberation (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Killzone (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Shellshock: Nam '67 (2004), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Age of Wonders (1999), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files (1999), Gathering, Project Two Interactive BV
- Tyrian 2000 (1999), XSIV Games
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (1998), Gathering, Project Two Interactive BV
- D.O.G: Fight For Your Life (1997), Funsoft
- Jazz Jackrabbit: Holiday Hare 1995 (1995), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Tyrian (1995), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Jazz Jackrabbit (1994), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Jazz Jackrabbit CD-ROM (1994), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Jazz Jackrabbit: Holiday Hare 1994 (1994), Epic MegaGames, Inc.