Brian Sullivan is one of the most successful game designers ever, having co-created the Age of Empires
series of computer games. These games are a huge commercial and critical success, selling over 12 million copies worldwide and winning almost every award possible.
As a founding partner of Ensemble Studios
, the developer of the Age series, Brian helped build the company into the premier game development powerhouse it is today. Among his many roles while at Ensemble, Brian was the co-designer and project manager on Age of Empires, and executive producer of the other games in the series.
In 1998, Brian won the 1998 Computer Game Developers Association (GDC) Spotlight Award for Achievement in Game Design for his work on Age of Empires.
In October 2000, Brian co-founded the company Iron Lore Entertainment
and in 2003 he holds the positions of President and Lead Designer.
Previous to his work in the game industry, Brian managed the successful design and development of many multi-million dollar software systems for organizations including Harvard, MIT, Fidelity Investments, EDS, the New York Department of Economic Development and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled (2009), Graffiti Entertainment, LLC
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008), THQ Inc.
- Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Titan Quest (2006), THQ Inc.
- Age of Mythology (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Empires II: The Conquerors (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome (1998), Microsoft Corporation
- Age of Empires (1997), Microsoft Corporation
- Top Gun: Fire at Will! (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.