Derek K. Smart
Developer BIOAn industry veteran, Derek Smart has been making games since 1989 when he first started on the Battlecruiser series after being inspired by such notable games as Elite, Echelon, and the Star Flight and Star Fleet series. As of 2009 he is still making science-fiction themed games.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Derek Smart
- Alganon (2009), Quest Online
- Universal Combat (2004), DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- Battlecruiser Millennium (Gold Edition) (2003), DreamCatcher Interactive Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter (2001), Gathering of Developers, Inc., Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Battlecruiser 3000AD v2.0 (1998), 3000AD, Inc.