Tomonobu Itagaki is considered the mastermind behind the Dead or Alive
series. He was with Tecmo
as Creative Officer and also the leader of the development team Team Ninja
until an official announcement on 14th May 2008 where he announced to sue the company for unlawful acts as unreasonable and disingenuous statements made towards him by Tecmo president Yoshimi Yasuda
, claiming damages in total of 148 million yen. It also said that he would leave the company on 1st July 2008.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (2008), Tecmo, Ltd.
- Ninja Gaiden II (2008), Tecmo, Inc.
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 (2006), Tecmo, Inc.
- Super Swing Golf (2006), Tecmo, Inc.
- Trapt (2005), Tecmo, Inc.
- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (2004), Tecmo, Inc.
- Ninja Gaiden (2004), Tecmo, Inc.
- Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (2003), Tecmo, Ltd.
- Dead or Alive 2 (2000), Tecmo, Inc.
- Kagero: Deception II (1998), Tecmo, Ltd.
- Dead or Alive (1997), Tecmo, Ltd.
- Tecmo Super Bowl III: Final Edition (1994), Tecmo, Inc.
- Tecmo Super Bowl II: Special Edition (1994), Tecmo, Inc.