Bio: Harvey Smith, aka Witchboy
During his hellish early years on the Texas Gulf Coast (surrounded by evil shrimpers and gloomy chemical plants), Witchboy's sanity was (narrowly) preserved through years of non-stop gaming and subcultural pursuits. Only through this massive assimilation of SF/Fantasy books, computer/vid games, paper RPG's and mope rock did he manage to evolve into the fey being he is today. He makes his home in Austin, Texas because he has a lick of sense. He is a pesco-vegetarian and a 6th generation Texan.
Deus Ex 2 (Project Director)
Deus Ex (Lead Designer)
FireTeam (Lead Designer)
Technosaur (Project Director/Designer)
CyberMage (Associate Producer)
Ultima VIII, CD Re-release (Lead Tester/Designer)
System Shock (Lead Tester)
Super Wing Commander 3DO (Tester)
- Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall (2013), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Dishonored (2012), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Waking Mars (2012), Tiger Style LLC
- Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor (2009), Tiger Style LLC
- BlackSite: Area 51 (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- John Woo presents Stranglehold (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Area-51 (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004), Eidos, Inc.
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Deus Ex (Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Deus Ex (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- FireTeam (1998), Multitude Inc.
- BioForge (1995), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- CyberMage: Darklight Awakening (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Super Wing Commander (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- System Shock (1994), Dro Soft, ORIGIN Systems, Inc.