Developer BIOTrent Oster started in the game industry in 1994 and worked the majority of his career at BioWare. Through that period he has worked as a Development Studio Owner, an Artist, Programmer, Project Director and Director of Technology. After working at on the titles Shattered Steel and Baldur's Gate he led the development of Neverwinter Nights from concept to completion.
Following NeverWinter Nights, Trent completed two expansion packs and moved into the Project Director role on the next generation BioWare Eclipse Engine. Following the initial feature completion on the Eclipse Engine Trent moved on to doing a new, unannounced project which was cancelled in 2009 by EA. Trent left BioWare in 2009 and started up a digital distribution portal called: Beamdog. Trent is currently the co-owner, Creative Director and Director of Business Development at Beamdog.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (2012), Beamdog
- Mass Effect (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dragon Age: Origins (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Mass Effect (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (2006), Akella
- Neverwinter Nights (Gold) (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Neverwinter Nights (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Baldur's Gate (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Shattered Steel (1996), Interplay Productions, Inc.