Charles Cecil, founder and Managing Director of Revolution Software
, has been a key figure in the Interactive Entertainment industry for over 25 years.
In 2006 Charles was awarded the status of ‘industry legend' by Develop, Europe's leading development magazine.
For his work in the video game industry, he received the title Member of the British Empire (MBE) on the Queen's Birthday Honours list in 2011.
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered (2010), Revolution Software Ltd.
- Car Jack Streets (2010), Tag Games Limited
- Doctor Who: City of the Daleks (2010), BBC
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Broken Sword 2.5: The Return of the Templars (2008), mindFactory
- The Da Vinci Code (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game (2006), THQ Inc.
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (2003), THQ Inc.
- Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- In Cold Blood (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Disney's Story Studio: Disney's Mulan (1999), NewKidCo, Inc.
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Circle of Blood (1996), Virgin Interactive España
- Toonstruck (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Beneath a Steel Sky (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Lure of the Temptress (1992), Konami of America, Inc.
- Ghostbusters II (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Adventure B: Inca Curse (1982), Artic Computing Ltd
- Adventure D: Espionage Island (1982), Sinclair Research Ltd.
- Ship of Doom (1982), Artic Computing Ltd