There is no biography on file for this developer.Add Bio
- Interview with Steve Ince at Adventure Classic Gaming) -- (October 2008) Ince talks about So Blonde, his other games, his thoughts on game design and careers for writers in the game industry
- Interview with Steve Ince) -- on Adventure Developers.com (March 2006)
- We Live In Interesting Times) -- A feature article written by Ince for Adventure Gamers, which discusses game design and the industry (July, 2009).
- Steve Ince Writing and Design Solutions) -- Contains information about Steve and the services he can provide.
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (2012), Reef Entertainment Ltd.
- Spare Parts (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (2011), Atari, Inc.
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror - Remastered (2010), Revolution Software Ltd.
- Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter (2010), Big Fish Games, Inc
- So Blonde: Back to the Island (2010), dtp entertainment AG
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Legendo's The Three Musketeers: One for All! (2009), Legendo Entertainment AB
- The Whispered World (2009), Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, Deep Silver
- So Blonde (2008), ANACONDA
- The Witcher (Enhanced Edition) (2008), Atari, Inc.
- The Witcher (2007), ND GAMES
- Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso (2006), Merscom LLC
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None (2005), The Adventure Company
- Legendo's The Three Musketeers (2005), Legendo Entertainment AB
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (2003), THQ Inc.
- Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure (2003), Planeta DeAgostini Interactive
- Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- In Cold Blood (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Disney's Story Studio: Disney's Mulan (1999), NewKidCo, Inc.
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Circle of Blood (1996), Virgin Interactive España
- Beneath a Steel Sky (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.