Pascal Jarry is a French vet, starting with Loriciel in 1985 as a programmer, commiting a few hits like MGT, Spacer Racer or Panza Kick Boxing. Between 1988 and 1992, he's also in charge of one, then two development studios for Loriciel, developing Sherman M4 or D-Day to name a few.
In 1993 he creates his own company (64WD Creation) but he's poached in 1994 by Sony Computer Entertainement Europe where he acts as Internal Development Manager, working on key titles like Porsche Challenge.
Between 1999 and 2002, Jarry works at Kalisto Entertainment where he's successively in charge of the technology, M&A and production.
Pascal Jarry is now a consultant and expert in creativity management.
Also Known As
- Porsche Challenge (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Turbo Prop Racing (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Best of the Best Championship Karate (1992), Electro Brain Corp.
- Golden Eagle (1991), Loriciel SA
- Advanced Destroyer Simulator (1990), Futura
- Moon Blaster (1990), Loriciel SA
- Panza Kick Boxing (1990), Loriciel SA
- Lode Runner (1989), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Sherman M4 (1989), Loriciels
- Space Racer (1988), Loriciels
- Turbo Cup (1988), Loriciels
- Mission (1987), Loriciels
- Magnetik Tank (1986), Loriciels