🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Bounty Board > Arcade approver wanted for 1 priority treatment:)

Flapco (46055) on 10/15/2015 4:08 PM · Permalink · Report

I have submitted a few missing arcade games (beat 'em-up, shoot 'em up and versus fighting) and am curious if my screenshots with the MAME emulator are acceptable. So far I have submitted only Blade Master with screenshots and the rest without. I plan on giving at least a few more also screenshots if the ones for Blade Master get approved. So can one of the approvers for arcade approve (or reject) Blade Master so I can start making screenshots for the rest? Witch I will add if the other games get approved.

Thx in advance and regards, Pindanl

Freeman (65099) on 10/15/2015 5:56 PM · Permalink · Report

As long as the screenshots are the correct resolution and don't have any filters applied, then I think they should be fine.

Flapco (46055) on 11/21/2015 8:27 AM · Permalink · Report

Note: it is still pending.

Simon Carless (1834) on 11/21/2015 3:31 PM · Permalink · Report

Arcade has REALLY got jammed up on approvals - I'm going to try to clear them out today. We really need more help there so we'd love your help! Screenshots look fine so far..

Flapco (46055) on 11/22/2015 10:03 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Thx for approving the majority. I have submitted the alt titles. I saw I entered the developer and publisher for Superior Soldiers, Air Assault and Air Duel as Irem Software Engineering, Inc. (not until 1997) . but it should be Irem Corp. I submitted a correction.

Simon Carless (1834) on 11/22/2015 2:54 PM · Permalink · Report

Ah, sorry I missed that one, alternate company names for different eras is a tricky one, thx for corrections!