🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Bugs > Editing previously entered credits titles

Игги Друге (46653) on 5/25/2014 2:36 PM · Permalink · Report

I'd like to change the titles in the credits for Bill's Tomato Game to reflect the wording in the manual (which also contains extra credits), but even though the fields with the titles are editable, the changes aren't saved.

Any workarounds for this?

Nélio (1976) on 5/25/2014 5:30 PM · Permalink · Report

I think you can only edit the titles of credits submitted by yourself. The best would be to mark those roles for removal and resubmit new ones. It's impractical when there's a ton of people assigned to the role, though.

Also, confirm that in the final step of the wizard the titles remain unchanged. I seem to remember someone mentioning that some steps in the wizard disregarded the changes but then they magically appeared at the end. But it could be a different matter.

Indra was here (20755) on 5/25/2014 7:20 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Nélio wrote--]Also, confirm that in the final step of the wizard the titles remain unchanged. I seem to remember someone mentioning that some steps in the wizard disregarded the changes but then they magically appeared at the end. But it could be a different matter. [/Q --end Nélio wrote--]Admins have approved a couple of my revised credits (or another user). Come to think of it, I don't recall if the changes I made were saved. Thought it was a bit suspicious (considering how long it took to approve+escalation). Admins might give a better answer on how this annoying bug works.

Indra was here (20755) on 6/17/2014 1:28 PM · Permalink · Report

Prayer received. Added to Considered - Category: Credits - Credits Wizard - Credit Roles Not Saved.