🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Bugs > Credit Upload - Confirmation

Caspar Michel (124) on 5/16/2018 1:34 PM · Permalink · Report

Hi there,

I used the search function but found nothing, sorry if this topic already exists. I uploaded the lengthy Windows Credits with screenshots as .zip for the game "Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth". However, when finishing the Game Credits Wizard I got no confirmation or confirmation email. How long does it take the approval take? Is there any confirmation or can I see my credits pending?

Moreover, when pressing the "Update" button during the entering names part, all masks were being deleted which shocked me a bit. I just wanted to see if it saves the names so far, so I won't lose any progress. The opposite happened and all names were wiped so I had to start again. :(

Thank you very much for your answers!

Caspar

Cavalary (11445) on 5/16/2018 5:12 PM · Permalink · Report

See 136 credit submissions currently in approval queue, 48 of them in the 21+ days column. What the oldest is, not sure, but those that showed up when I clicked there were from March.

Notifications sent by e-mail are for approvals (or rejections or submissions sent back), if the profile checkbox for that is checked. If you want to see your submissions, check your approval status page.

How that wizard works I can't answer, only submitted a few credits over the years, and very short ones at that.

vedder (70822) on 5/16/2018 6:38 PM · Permalink · Report

The credits submission is currently in pending status. It needs to be approved by a moderator before they go live. This can take a couple days/weeks at worst probably. But you'll receive a notification (and mail of you didn't disable that in your account settings) when they are approved or require further attention. All you can do now is wait!

Not sure what could have gone wrong that deleted your entered names. It definitely shouldn't do that!

Foxhack (32100) on 5/17/2018 2:28 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start vedder wrote--]The credits submission is currently in pending status. It needs to be approved by a moderator before they go live. This can take a couple days/weeks at worst probably. But you'll receive a notification (and mail of you didn't disable that in your account settings) when they are approved or require further attention. All you can do now is wait!

Not sure what could have gone wrong that deleted your entered names. It definitely shouldn't do that! [/Q --end vedder wrote--]It does that if you enter a name with no role on the left side.

Rik Hideto (473489) on 5/17/2018 7:34 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Caspar, I saw your submission. 0 credits but images are in there.

...unlike this one who has xxx names but no simple images. http://www.mobygames.com/admin/game/edit_developer/gameId,83225/spi,69/what,submissions/ - SIGH

Caspar Michel (124) on 5/17/2018 8:04 AM · Permalink · Report

Hi リカルド・フィリペ,

I created groups and in the next step assigned all names to the groups. It didn't go through - you are only having the screenshots?

I'm willing to do it again. What's the best way to send you the names, so you don't have to copy them by hand from the screenshots?

Caspar

Rik Hideto (473489) on 5/17/2018 8:13 AM · Permalink · Report

Like Foxhack said:

"It does that if you enter a name with no role on the left side."

Caspar Michel (124) on 5/17/2018 8:24 AM · Permalink · Report

Thank you for clarifying. I was under the assumption that I can leave the role part "title" blank - this was an error in my side. Thank you for pointing it out and helping me here.

I'm on it and will change it. :)

Best Caspar