🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > Identical cover art but different packaging types

robotriot (9015) on 1/8/2009 4:34 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I have a regular edition of Mushihimesama that was packaged in a keep case, not in a box like the one currently on file. The keep case cover is identical to the one already in the database, so it wouldn't really add anything new. Should I submit the cover anyway?

Edit: I believe the cover by Servo is actually the limited edition. Shouldn't this have a separate game entry anyway?

Sciere (930490) on 1/8/2009 4:52 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I can't tell if it's the limited edition, but if that's true those should be separate entries indeed.

robotriot (9015) on 1/8/2009 5:29 PM · Permalink · Report

"Released in standard or limited edition (with a collectible figurine.)" (from http://consoles.gwn.com/games/gameinfo.php/id/38194/platform/playstation2/title/Mushi-Hime_Sama_Limited_Edition.html )

If you check the front scan of the box, there's a photo of a figurine on it, so that must be the limited edition. I'll upload the regular one.

Sciere (930490) on 1/8/2009 6:06 PM · Permalink · Report

You can submit the limited edition as a new entry (but without cover art), as it is very likely to have the same release date, and just include the contents. Once approved, I can move Servo's covers over.

robotriot (9015) on 1/8/2009 6:40 PM · Permalink · Report

Alright, will do. Thanks.

Corn Popper (69027) on 1/8/2009 5:23 PM · Permalink · Report

Are the EAN codes different?

Regardless if the one on file is the LE you can submit the non-boxed one.