🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > MobyGames > Bio in Pending Status

Thomas Brewer (8) on 1/11/2016 11:38 PM · Permalink · Report

Hello,

I originally submitted my Bio on December 17th and it has sat untouched since then. So, yesterday I resubmitted it, along with a photo and some credit change notes. The Photo was immediately approved, and everything else has remained in pending mode. I'd like to fill out the rest of my credits list as well, but, I wanted to make sure the basics were getting in there first, and that I was completing the process correctly... and if someone could help me get these things approved. An email to the contact link below was also sent, but, haven't received any feedback.Thank you. Tom

Victor Vance (18100) on 1/12/2016 12:28 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hello Tom, it´s always nice to see developers here involved as well!

Well to your question. It´s not seldom that contributions can take a long time until they get approved, which is due to theyr big quantity (we had a thread about this recently and I doubt your´s will be the last). The only advice I can give is to remain patient (as I already mentioned in the other tread I have pending corrections from 2014) ´cause in the long term they will get approved if they are correct, but since you submit stuff about yourself I doubt there will be problems! ;)

Sciere (930490) on 1/14/2016 10:13 PM · Permalink · Report

Approved, sorry for the wait.