Game Engine: Game Maker
Group DescriptionGames developed using the Game Maker toolkit, written in Delphi by Mark Overmars (now developed and distributed by YoYo Games) and first released in 1999.
The toolkit comes in both free and more advanced, paid versions. The games can be distributed both freely and commercially. Games can be created using a drag-and-drop interface or through the game's Game Maker Language (GML), similar to C. The most recent version, GameMaker: Studio, allows exporting games to many platforms, including Android, HTML5 and iOS.
- Official GameMaker: Studio website
- Official Game Maker community
- Dutch Game Maker community
- Game Maker Games - Resource sites tracking the different games released.
- YoYo Games Sandbox - A place for the creators to put their games up for download. Once a prominent part of the YoYo Games website, now somewhat neglected.
- Troubleshooting Legacy GameMaker - Includes a download of a converter program which allows playing GM 6.0 and 6.1 games on Windows Vista and later.
|Viewing Page 1 of 9||(items 1-25 of 219)||Next|
Front cover for 10 Second Ninja X
Front cover for Demetrios: The BIG Cynical Adventure
Front cover for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Front cover for Nidhogg
Front cover for The Sun and Moon
Screenshot from 10 Second Ninja X
Screenshot from Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Screenshot from Nidhogg
Screenshot from Beach Boys
Screenshot from The Sun and Moon