DescriptionAdarod is a board game inspired by the board game Dorada from Ravensburger. All players starts with four game pieces and the goal of the game is to remove them from the table scoring as much points as possible.
A game board is constructed out of 8 different tiles:
- Black tiles: Nothing happens here.
- White tiles: The first game pieces to land here disappears and the tile is transformed into a black tile.
- Tiles with two fields: The game piece disappears and points is added to the players score. if more than one game piece lands on the same tile the number of points given increases so that the last player to land on the tile is awarded with the most points.
- Ties with numbers on them: The game piece who lands here must move as many steps as the number says.
- Lightnings: This tile allows the player to blast one of the opponents game pieces of the board.
- Teleport tiles: These tiles teleports the game piece to a random board tile.
- Plus and minus tiles: these tiles will add or remove a game piece for the current player.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.