DescriptionBackPacker Junior is a simplified version based on the concept of the original Backpacker games. It aims to teach children about the different countries in Europe. There is more than just the cultural aspect, it also deals with currencies and involves a little strategy as you have to trade, buy and sell items. When you travel to a city, you have to look for a place to stay and find a job in the newspapers to master various skills and earn pocket money.
The different game modes include:
- Sightseeing: visit ten European cities
- Random route: let the computer design a route at random
- DIY mission: play a custom-created mission
- Shopping spree: travel through Europe and buy as many expensive things as you can
- "Ronde van Europa" -- Dutch title (first release)
- "Het grote Europaspel: Ronde van Europa" -- Dutch title (Cd-romtoppers release)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Backpacker (The official website for the Backpacker games)