DescriptionConker: Live & Reloaded is a combination of frantic online multiplayer action and a single-player mode, which is a remake of the original Conker's Bad Fur Day for Nintendo 64 with more detailed and technologically advanced graphics, as well as re-recorded music.
The single-player game plays very similarly to the original version, but a few gameplay-related changes have been made. Conker now uses a baseball bat instead of the frying pan (his default weapon in the original). A few particularly challenging sequences have been made slightly easier; for example, a crosshair has been added for the slingshot weapon. The remake also censors more swear words with "beeps" than the original release.
The multiplayer game supports up to 16 combatants. This team based game is about the war between two factions: Squirrels and Tediz. Each team has multiple classes as Grunt, Sneaker or Skyjockey, and if the team wishes to reign supreme, they must use the teams effectively as every class has it's own special skills. The game is comprised of two different campaigns: The Future War, and The Old War. Both of these include multiple levels which are played in order to tell a story, and ultimately, defining the winner of the campaign. There are also many vehicles, weapons and items to use which help to win the war.
- "松鼠康克：重生战斗" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Conker: Live & Uncut" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
|A very funny game with great multiplayer: online and split screen.||Todd Bello (32)|
|XBox Front||Jun 16, 2005||94 out of 100||94|
|Game Chronicles||Jul 19, 2005||9.2 out of 10||92|
|VGcore||Jun 29, 2005||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Gamezine||Sep 04, 2005||17 out of 20||85|
|Game Over Online||Jun 21, 2005||83 out of 100||83|
|Kombo.com||Jul 16, 2005||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Yahoo! Games||Jun 20, 2005||80|
|FOK!games||Jul 04, 2005||80 out of 100||80|
|Cheat Code Central||2005||4 out of 5||80|
|Defunct Games||Jul 18, 2005||79 out of 100||79|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- You can see Banjo from Banjoo-Kazooie's head on display over the fireplace in the Cock and Plucker pub. Also, Cooper from Grabbed by the Ghoulies can be seen vomiting in the background of the third save file.
- In the lobby of the Heist level, just after the security point on the left, look closely and you will see a photograph of some of the developers on a skiing holiday.
- In the "Spooky" chapter, the Xbox version has conker wearing Hugh Jackman's costume from the movie Van Helsing.
Related Web Sites
- Conker Conker Home Page (Official game site.)