ElfLand (DOS)

MISSING COVER

Official Site
Also For
3.2
Written by  :  Paul Brown (15)
Written on  :  Dec 31, 2002

read more reviews by Paul Brown

Summary

So it's a DOS game...it's still fun!

The Good

It's always fun to travel back in time and play this game!

Graphics- Okay, I admit, I've seen better, but this game was from 1992 for DOS for crying out loud! The flash berries are cool when they hit stuff! They make a blue flash!

Gameplay- So, if you play it once, go back and play it again for the fun of it. It requires a whole 9 keys! Sounds impossible to me! Using two arrow keys, left and right, you move. Using up and down, you switch berries, using control and alt makes you shoot and jump, respectively, enter gets you out of text with people/creatures, and space brings up your inventory. The you press escape and get to the main menu.

Weapons choices- Berries! There's the red flash berries, the large flash berries that go in three directions, the green ones....I forgot what those do..., the blue ones seek, the black bomb berries destroy odd walls and are extra-strong!

The Bad

Nothing! It's fun to go back and play this, it's from 1992, so anything that we could consider bad is good for its time!

The Bottom Line

I highly recommend! It seems like a kiddie game, but its fun! And you could probably get it for cheap, too!