DescriptionHeart of China is an adventure game with a romantic theme somewhat reminiscent of films such as Raiders of the Lost Ark. Guide former WWI ace Jake Masters through 1930s Asia as he attempts to rescue the beautiful Kate Lomax, the kidnapped daughter of a ruthless American land baron. The game uses a point and click system for interaction and object manipulation, and is similar visually and gameplay-wise to Rise of the Dragon. Dialogue choices play an important role in advancing the plot. Some of the puzzles have multiple solution, and there are also optional short arcade sequences.
- "בלב סין" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Shanghai Surprise" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
|Just Adventure||Apr 28, 2004||B+||83|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||1993||77 out of 100||77|
|Adventure Gamers||Feb 01, 2008||60|
|Aventura y Cía||Oct 10, 2002||60|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Feb 19, 2008||60|
|Power Play||Sep, 1991||55 out of 100||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA 16-color EGA version (and, included, 2-color CGA/MCGA version) was produced but rarely distributed. Screenshots of said versions are included in MobyGame's Screenshots section for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Heart of China - FAQs & Guides (from Gamefaqs.com)
- Heart of China Hints (These hints will help you solve the game on your own without spoiling it for you.)
- Heart of China Walkthroughs (on The Spoiler Centre)
- Walkthrough (Step by step solution to the game)