🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Tales of the Unknown: Volume I - The Bard's Tale > Bard's Tale Song remakes

Pieces of 8-bit on 7/30/2015 5:23 AM · Permalink · Report

I have faithfully remade all the Bard's Tale songs from the original trilogy that I could get my hands on, as well as the Construction Set and Dragon Wars (spiritual successor which some people refer to as Bard's Tale 4). Since this site helped me with some crucial information, I'd thought I'd pay it back by providing the fans something nice to listen to. Eventually, I plan to voice all the songs in the different instruments that are in the game (maybe not drum though :) )

I am also remaking many other soundtracks from Amiga, C64, NES, MS-DOS, and songs from games on any system from the 20th century. Most are in a symphonic style, but there are a few that I have remade in many different music styles. I also take requests.

You can check out the songs here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe4GPzW9S9fM1IJb0u5A89zGhdhBA3wdH

Moby, feel free to embed these to update your collection. Thank you for everything.