DescriptionBundesliga Manager Hattrick is a German football (soccer) management simulation, the sequel to Bundesliga Manager Professional. The player or players (up to four) take the reigns of their favourite teams and try to lead them to both sportive and economical success.
For example, you can take out loans, invest money in real estate, buy new players, send them to training camps, strike advertisement deals, expand your stadium, select training methods and decide upon tatics and formation.
The latter two can still be modified as required during matches which are presented in a new "realitymode", one of bigger changes from previous installments of the series. Instead of just seeing a pre-calculated textual representation of the match, little pixelated player now move around the field and you can see where the ball is going and adopt your strategy accordingly.
- "Football Ltd." -- UK in-game title
- "Bundesliga Manager Hattrick" -- German title
- "BMH" -- Common German abbreviation
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Jul, 1994||91 out of 100||91|
|Power Play||DOS||Dec, 1994||88 out of 100||88|
|Power Play||Amiga||Jul, 1994||88 out of 100||88|
|PC Player (Germany)||DOS||Nov, 1994||75 out of 100||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1995 – #2 Best Game in 1994 (Readers' Vote)
- Issue 02/1995 – Best Sports Game in 1994 (Readers' Vote)
- PC Player (Germany)
- Issue 01/1995 - Worst Utilized License in 1994
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1996 – Best Economical Simulation in 1995