DescriptionHugo: The Quest for the Sunstones is a 3D platform game similar to Crash Bandicoot both in graphics style and gameplay.
Scylla and Don Croco have placed a giant boulder in the crater of a volcano - this puts the Kikurians and their village in danger. To thwart this evil plan, Hugo has to collect three magic Sunstones and place them in the right way. With the sun shining through them, the boulder can be destroyed and the Kikurians and their village can be saved.
Gameplay includes defeating enemies by hitting them like Indiana Jones with your whip. These include various jungle animals, plants and mummies. Along the way diamonds can be collected.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Hugo: La Quête des Pierres Solaires" -- French title
- "Hugo: Jakten på solstenarna" -- Swedish title
- "Hugo ja kadonneet jalokivet" -- Finnish title
- "Hugo: Jagten på solstenene" -- Danish title
- "Hugo: Das Geheimnis des Kikurianischen Sonnensteins" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Games||PlayStation||Nov, 2000||50 out of 100||50|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Mar, 2001||42 out of 100||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.