Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Bob’s dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real.
Will you try to open that mysterious door, or would you rather see how far you can throw a speaker set out that window?
Human: Fall Flat is already full of fascinating worlds to explore but we've also got a FREE content update coming soon!
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "人类：一败涂地" -- Chinese spelling
- "ヒューマン フォール フラット" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Darkstation||Windows||Aug 29, 2016||90|
|Destructoid||Windows||Aug 06, 2016||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Windows||Jul 28, 2016||7.9 out of 10||79|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||May 12, 2017||75 out of 100||75|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||May 12, 2017||75 out of 100||75|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||May 14, 2017||7.4 out of 10||74|
|God is a Geek||Windows||Jul 22, 2016||7 out of 10||70|
|TheSixthAxis||Windows||Jul 27, 2016||7 out of 10||70|
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Jan 12, 2018||3.5 out of 5||70|
|TrueAchievements||Xbox One||May 10, 2017||2.5 out of 5||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
Nintendo Switch Credits
Game Development Group: