DescriptionIt is the year 15432, and criminal organizations are flourishing. Scavenging has become increasing profitable, since the criminal elite is willing to pay big money for their shady undertakings. A mysterious group known as A.V.C. contacts the acquisition squad Red Hunter to perform missions for them in particularly dangerous environments. The team departs on its needling ship, hoping to gain fame and riches in this perilous endeavor.
In Pursuit of Greed is a shareware raycasting 3D (2.5D) first-person shooter. Over the course of the game, the player gains access to five different playable characters, though the differences between them are mostly cosmetic. The protagonists can use melee weapons (such as daggers), but mostly rely on firearms. It is also possible to pick up and throw grenades. Ammunition and power-ups are randomly generated.
- "Assassinators" -- Re-release title
Part of the Following Group
|Too weird to be completely bad||Late (97)||unrated|
|An odd mix of great music and horrible gameplay.||Tomer Gabel (4644)|
|PC Player (Denmark)||1996||61 out of 100||61|
|Computer Games Magazine||1996||50|
|PC Games||Nov, 1996||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- In Pursuit of Greed (official page of the developer, Mind Shear Software)
- In Pursuit of Greed (The (Old) Official site.)
- In Pursuit Of GREED: A New Multi-Player 3-D Game! (official game page at Softdisk's website)
- Paradigm Productions (These guys created some graphics for "In Pursuit of Greed". Pictures can be found under Gallery/Games/"In Pursuit of Greed".)