Lydia's first day of school at the Dragonvale School of Magic doesn't turn out as she expected. The hustle and bustle of busy teachers and new students is normal during the orientation day. She is excited that she will again see Celeste, her childhood friend from many years ago, who is also attending Dragonvale. Anticipation and excitement quickly change into worry when she finds a completely deserted school. The only trace of people is an old puppet she finds on the floor - a gift once belonging to Celeste!
You play Lydia in 3rd person perspective during this point-and-click adventure game. Help her discover what happened by exploring the vast rooms and corridors of Dragonvale. She will not be totally alone during her adventure. There will be interaction with other people (and creatures), puzzle solving and inventory objects to find and use.
Other features include an original digital soundtrack, sound effects as well as dynamic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- "纪念品" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Keepsake: Тайна Долины Драконов" -- Russian spelling
- "Keepsake: Il mistero di Dragonvale" -- Italian title
- "Keepsake: Aventures à Dragonvale" -- French title
- "Keepsake: An Unforgettable Adventure" -- European/Australian title
Part of the Following Group
The Press Says
||90 out of 100
||May 02, 2006
||Apr 07, 2006
||7.8 out of 10
||78 out of 100
||Apr 19, 2006
||72 out of 100
||Dec 22, 2005
||70 out of 100
||Apr 07, 2006
||70.5 out of 100
||Apr 22, 2006
||6.9 out of 10
||Nov 17, 2005
||62 out of 100
||Apr 21, 2006
There are currently no topics for this game.
The North American version was delayed because publisher The Adventure Company
wanted to add some enhancements:
- The addition of an in-game map
- Fine-tuned dialogue to minimize repetitive scripts
- Enlarged 'hotspots' making navigation more fluid and intuitive
- Improved pathfinding with Zak and Lydia
- New voice-overs for various characters including: Mustavio, Celeste, young Celeste, Elvander, and Zak
For the European versions, some of these features are added through the 1.5 patch.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Jeanne (75654)
on Feb 20, 2006.