DescriptionMedal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead is an expansion pack add-on to Allied Assault.
Taking the role of Sergeant Jack Barnes, players begin a mission behind the enemy lines on D-Day and will eventually play through the Battle of the Bulge and finally to the fall of Berlin in nine new single-player missions. The player will fight the Germans together with AI-controlled British, American and Russian troops. Also included are lots of new authentic British and Russian weapons.
Multiplayer has been refined with one new multiplayer mode and several new maps.
There are no Macintosh screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "荣誉勋章联合袭击：先头部队" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor: Débarquement Allié: En Formation" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
- Setting: City - Berlin
There are no reviews for the Macintosh release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Games4Mac||2003||92 out of 100||92|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Sep 30, 2003||8.25 out of 10||82|
|Mac Gamer||Jun 11, 2003||81 out of 100||81|
|Mac Addict||Sep, 2003||60|
|AppleLinks.Com||Jun 16, 2003||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a number of changes in the German version:
- All swastikas were removed or replaced with iron crosses.
- On most posters the text was removed.
- With the exception of the finished mission goals, all level statistics were removed.
- The cutscenes using documentary film material were re-cut. Additionally the translation removes all mentions of "Nazi" or mentioning of specific persons, e.g. Hitler.
Related Web Sites
- First-Person History (An Apple Games article, archived on the author's site, about the Macintosh version of Spearhead that provides a descriptive overview of the game, various tips and tricks, and general resources about the game such as system information (June, 2003).)
- NZMac Review (A (largely) unscored, positive review of the Macintosh version of the game by NZMac, a New Zealand Apple site (Sep. 01, 2003).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.