DescriptionMedal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead is an expansion pack add-on to Allied Assault.
Taking the role of Sergeant Jack Barnes, players begin a mission behind the enemy lines on D-Day and will eventually play through the Battle of the Bulge and finally to the fall of Berlin in nine new single-player missions. The player will fight the Germans together with AI-controlled British, American and Russian troops. Also included are lots of new authentic British and Russian weapons.
Multiplayer has been refined with one new multiplayer mode and several new maps.
- "荣誉勋章联合袭击：先头部队" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor: Débarquement Allié: En Formation" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
- Setting: City - Berlin
|Spearhead: Digging deeper MoHAA's grave||Windows||vicrabb (6976)|
|Play.tm||Windows||Dec 22, 2002||85 out of 100||85|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Sep 30, 2003||8.25 out of 10||82|
|Game Informer Magazine||Windows||Jan, 2003||8.25 out of 10||82|
|PC Action||Windows||Jan 15, 2003||81 out of 100||81|
|4Players.de||Windows||Dec 06, 2002||81 out of 100||81|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Dec 04, 2002||15 out of 20||75|
|UOL Jogos||Windows||Nov 26, 2002||60|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Windows||Dec, 2002||6 out of 10||60|
|Mac Addict||Macintosh||Sep, 2003||60|
|AppleLinks.Com||Macintosh||Jun 16, 2003||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a number of changes in the German version:
- All swastikas were removed or replaced with iron crosses.
- On most posters the text was removed.
- With the exception of the finished mission goals, all level statistics were removed.
- The cutscenes using documentary film material were re-cut. Additionally the translation removes all mentions of "Nazi" or mentioning of specific persons, e.g. Hitler.
Related Web Sites
- First-Person History (An Apple Games article, archived on the author's site, about the Macintosh version of Spearhead that provides a descriptive overview of the game, various tips and tricks, and general resources about the game such as system information (June, 2003).)
- NZMac Review (A (largely) unscored, positive review of the Macintosh version of the game by NZMac, a New Zealand Apple site (Sep. 01, 2003).)