is a party game that takes place in a small neighborhood.
The game introduces two game modes:
- Story Mode: The player needs to do chores to earn money, buy toys, perform tasks, and win games in order to open up each of the mini-games.
- Free Play Mode: All the games are open from the beginning and the player just needs to find the kid or select a game from a neighborhood map in order to play.
When the player starts to customize a character, they may choose a selection of different hair, heads, eyes, hats, glasses, shirts, pants, skirts, and shoes. Each of these parts can then be assigned different colors.
The neighborhood is explored in 3rd person perceptive and includes a slide, monkey bars, swings and a merry-go-round to play on. In addition to My House
, there are seven houses in the neighborhood. At each house lives a kid who asks the player to play a mini-game. Mini-games include RC Racing, Volleyball, Dodgeball, Chemistry, Marbles, Lawn-mowers, and Chicken Herding. The games can be played with two to four kids that can either be controlled by humans or computer. Up to four people can play the game, either through a multi-tap or online. All the games are fully 3D but are viewed from a stationary camera so that the entire play field and all four kids can be viewed at the same time.Mini-Games
- Dodgeball and Volleyball: Both are played with standard rules;
- RC Racing: Features around a dozen tracks and may be played with off-road trucks, street cars, or tanks;
- Chemistry: A puzzle game with dropping colored globs;
- Lawn-mowers: Similar to RC Racing, except that the goal is the most grass cut instead of laps;
- Chicken herding: A puzzle game with arrow tiles controlling the chickens;
- Marbles: A game where controlling a large magnetic marble scoops up the pee-wee marbles and drops them through a goal, on several different levels.
Each mini-game has three difficulty levels.
The Press Says
||Mar 19, 2003
||6.7 out of 10
||Mar 11, 2003
||6.3 out of 10
||Nov 11, 2003
||55 out of 100
||Dec 31, 2003
||Nov 19, 2003
||10 out of 20
||Mar 13, 2003
||4.5 out of 10
||4 out of 10
||Mar 12, 2003
||2 out of 5
||Apr 15, 2003
||3 out of 10
||Apr 17, 2003
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Jim Mooney (57)
on Jan 05, 2004.