DescriptionIn this Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, players are once again drawn into the mythology and intrigue of Treasure Town, where talking Pokémon form exploration teams to journey into dungeons and rescue Pokémon in trouble. The world is facing a crisis—a mysterious thief is stealing the mythical artifacts known as Time Gears, causing time to stop throughout the land. Pulled into this adventure, the player is a Pokémon who remembers being human once—but nothing else. Joining an exploration team may be their only chance of finding out the reason for their mysterious transformation.
The game play revolves around exploring randomly generated dungeons, recruiting defeated enemies, and collecting treasure boxes. Though having the story of Explorers of Time/Darkness and Explorers of Sky features five special episodes that expand the world further. Other new features include new facilities like Spinda's Café, the ability to send friends demo missions, and four new starter Pokémon.
- "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 空の探検隊" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Erkundungsteam Himmel" -- German title
- "Pokémon Mundo Misterioso: Exploradores del Cielo" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon Fushigi no Danjon Sora no Tankentai" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon Donjon Mystère: Explorateurs du Ciel" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fushigi no Dungeon games
- Game Feature: BGM/Music Player
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into TV series
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cubed3||Feb 14, 2010||6 out of 10||60|
|Da Gameboyz||2009||6 out of 10||60|
|Vandal Online||Nov 18, 2009||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Digital Chumps||Oct 26, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|IGN||Oct 13, 2009||4.9 out of 10||49|
|JeuxActu||Dec 18, 2009||9 out of 20||45|
|Gaming Age||Oct 20, 2009||C-||42|
|Game Revolution||Dec 01, 2009||C-||42|
|Teletext||2009||4 out of 10||40|
|Gamer.nl||Dec 01, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.