DescriptionBreaking the conventions of prior Pokémon games, you play as a human who has suddenly been transformed into a Pokémon, but before you could come to grips with this startling revelation, a Butterfree needs help! It's baby Caterpie has fallen into a dungeon and cannot get out!
You and other Pokémon you befriend along the way must brave randomly created dungeons to help out other Pokémon who find themselves in need of rescuing or just need something delivered. Both happen.
Unlike previous Pokémon games, the battles take place on the map (though they are still turn based), and although you may only directly control the Pokémon that represents you in the game, you can your companions vague battle orders. Such as: use more special attacks or conserve items.
- "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 赤の救助隊" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Team Rot" -- German Title
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Squadra Rossa" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon Mundo misterioso: Equipo de rescate rojo" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon: Aka no Kyūjotai" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon Donjon Mystère: Equipe de Secours Rouge" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fushigi no Dungeon games
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into comics
- Games made into TV series
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Shark||Oct 02, 2006||A||100|
|Portable Review||Sep 26, 2006||33 out of 40||82|
|GameSpy||Sep 19, 2006||80|
|RPGFan||Nov 30, 2008||70 out of 100||70|
|Jeuxpo.com||2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 10, 2006||13 out of 20||65|
|Gamekult||Nov 14, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|VicioJuegos.com||Nov 10, 2006||58 out of 100||58|
|GameSpot||Sep 20, 2006||5.4 out of 10||54|
|GamerDad||Oct 26, 2006||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)