DescriptionKingdom Hearts Final Mix
is an updated re-release of the original Kingdom Hearts
for the Japanese territory only. It includes the additional content from the American/European version, along with various enhancements:
- The bosses Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth, as well as the opportunity to fight one of the "Unknowns" featured in the secret ending at Hollow Bastion.
- Various enemies now have a different colour and more HP.
- New Heartless: NEO-Shadow (team attack). This one was originally only available in the secret ending "Another Side, Another Story", but can now be fought at a location. The others are Black Ballade, Sniper Wild, Chimera, Pink Agaricus, and Jet Balloon & Missile Diver
- Next to the original secret ending, a new one, entitled "Deep Dive", can now be unlocked.
- New cutscenes and additional conversations further explaining the story.
- Two new keyblades: One-Winged-Angel and Diamond Dust
- While travelling between worlds, there are now missions for your Gummi Ship.
- 2 new Ansem Reports
- 11 new abilities for Sora: Slap Shot, Slide Dash, Stun Impact, Gravity Break, Ripple Drive, Hurricane Period, Zantetsuken, Leaf Veil, Tech Plus and Encounter Up
- New music: the tracks "Disappeared" and "Another Side", as well as the English version of "Night on Bald Mountain" and "One-Winged Angel".
- Other additions include two new difficulty levels, a new camera system, the English voice tracks with Japanese subtitles, some level design changes, a cut-scene skip feature, and a trailer for Final Fantasy X-2.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
On the first day of the release, some items were bundled with the game - either an audio disc with the game's music or a deck of Kingdom Hearts cards.
(228040) added Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
(PlayStation 2) on Oct 26, 2006