🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Killer Is Dead > Episode 4: David

Sciere (930490) on 12/24/2014 10:20 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

If anyone gets past the boss of the fourth episode using a mouse: congratulations. There are two QTE parts that require an insane rhythm of button mashing (left mouse click). It's an old ailment, they were terrible in God of War too, but there you can at least still alternate quickly by clenching the controller or using the rubbing technique. I tried in three sessions to the point of breaking the mouse. I succeeded once, but then you have to do it again. Maybe I'm getting too old, maybe some FPS issues are in the way, but it's lazy design. Lovely aesthetics, shame I didn't get to see more of it.

Adzuken (836) on 12/25/2014 2:29 AM · Permalink · Report

That's certainly a pain, but why not just use a gamepad? I can respect if a mouse and keyboard is your preferred control method, but if it's less than ideal for this particular game...

Sciere (930490) on 12/29/2014 10:12 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

True. It would be fixed quickly if you could use a keyboard key to attack for that section, but they don't even allow you to rebind keys. Along with some graphical glitches and audio issues, it feels a bit like the horrid Capcom PC ports from 10 years ago.