Join Frank Castle's crusade for justice and revenge in this port of the arcade beat 'em up. Based on the Marvel comic of the same name, you play as the cold blooded vigilante or his pal Nick Fury (from S.H.I.E.L.D.) with your mission being to tear through the many rackets and underground criminal hotspots to cripple the Kingpin's criminal empire, and finally take down the man himself and bring peace to New York.
The game plays as a standard side-scrolling beat 'em up with your objective being to clear all stages of enemies by attacking them with your arsenal of attacks or whatever weapons you can find. Features single and 2-player cooperative gameplay.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There are a few differences in comparison to the original arcade version:
- Many background objects which were originally destructible can't be destroyed in the Genesis version.
- Female enemies have more clothes on
- The first boss does not get shot in the cutscene
- The third boss does not shoot with his vehicle
- The final boss does not smoke a cigar
A detailed list of changes can be found on schnittberichte.com
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Zovni (9429)
on Jun 27, 2007.