DescriptionThe original Myst is revamped for the new millennium, in 3D: dynamic and fully interactive with day and night condition cycles, changing weather, and real-time lighting effects. Unlike in the original version, with its "screen by screen" navigation and pre-rendered images that represented locations, Real Myst allows the player to physically explore the game's world and includes a fully rotatable camera.
The remake also adds a fifth "Age" (a world created by the power of human imagination), called the Rime Age, and a new available ending.
- "realMYST" -- Common title
- "Myst Dimensions" -- First working title
- "Myst3D" -- Second working title
Part of the Following Groups
|A masterpiece of sight, sound and of the brain||Windows||Tal Cohen (35)|
|Consider me converted||Windows||Oleg Roschin (174057)|
|The ultimate way to experience Myst.||Windows||wildweasel (24)|
|GameSpy||Windows||Nov, 2000||83 out of 100||83|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Windows||Jan 07, 2001||4 out of 5||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||Jul, 2002||80|
|Computer Games Magazine||Windows||Nov 03, 2000||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Dec 01, 2000||70|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Dec, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|GameSpot||Windows||Nov 07, 2000||6.4 out of 10||64|
|AppleLinks.Com||Macintosh||Jun 12, 2002||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Feb, 2001||60 out of 100||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
You don't even need to have the game installed:
1. Open the CD with windows explorer and go to the folder SCN/Maps.
2. There are two movies of interest here, "cyanegg" and "huevo". In case you are not aware, "huevo" is spanish for "egg".
3. Cyan egg features a series of photographs of the creaters and their families and huevo features mysterious static.
P.S. I'm pretty sure that these eggs are meant to be accessed somehow in-game, as all the other videos in this folder are, but I have yet to figure out how, I hope somebody out there soon will. Happy hunting.
Related Web Sites